Open vSwitch hosts a number of different mailing lists:
- announce: The announce mailing list is used to announce new versions of Open vSwitch and is extremely low-volume. (archives)
- discuss: The discuss mailing list is used to discuss plans and design decisions for Open vSwitch. It is also an appropriate place for user questions. (archives)
- dev: The dev mailing list is used to discuss development and review code before being committed. (archives)
- git: The git mailing list hooks into Open vSwitch's version control system to receive commits. (archives)
- build: The build mailing list hooks into Open vSwitch's continuous integration system to receive build reports. (archives)
- email@example.com is an alias for the discuss mailing list.
The list subscription form and archive pages can be found by following the above links.