[ovs-announce] Open vSwitch 1.7.0 Available
jpettit at nicira.com
Mon Jul 30 23:25:27 PDT 2012
The Open vSwitch team is pleased to announce the release of Open vSwitch 1.7.0:
This release contains new features, bug fixes, and substantial performance improvements.
Feature highlights of 1.7.0 include:
* Added support to mask nd_target for ICMPv6 neighbor discovery flows.
* Added the granular link health statistics, 'cfm_health', to an
* Added ability to configure DSCP setting for manager and controller
* Tripled flow setup performance.
* And many others. See the full change log here:
--The Open vSwitch Team
Open vSwitch is a production quality, multilayer open source virtual switch. It is designed to enable massive network automation through programmatic extension, while still supporting standard management interfaces. Open vSwitch can operate both as a soft switch running within the hypervisor, and as the control stack for switching silicon. It has been ported to multiple virtualization platforms and switching chipsets.
More information about the announce