[ovs-dev] From SA Tourism Notification!...

Board sa-tp at live.co.za
Tue Mar 29 14:30:33 PDT 2011

South African Tourism Promotional Draw
African End House, 20 Chavonne Drive, Welgemoed, Cape Town, South Africa, 7530.

Attention: Customer SFTB6688901
Ref: EAAL/YHI/26032011
Batch No. SATB6/46.

WINNING NOTIFICATION.
Congrats! Your email address has won you US$798000.00 in our South Africa Tourism Promotional draw held in Cape Town South Africa on the March 26, 2011. To receive your prizes contact our authorized payment office in Johannesburg with (1) your full name. (2) Your Address (3) your Mode of payment.
Contact Agent: Mr. Bruno Paki
Contact Email: sa_tp at live.co.za
Congratulations! Once more from all members and staff of this program that has ensured that you won this competition. Thank you for being part of our Promotional Lottery program.

Yours Sincerely,
South Africa Tourism Board