[ovs-discuss] How to use Openflow

Pankaj Rawat pankaj.rawat at nechclst.in
Tue Dec 6 19:53:19 PST 2011

I would like to setup a network where I would use a PC2 as a controller
a PC1 as a macine being controlled

openvswitch is already installed in PC1 I would like to know the steps
which I have to use in order to control the machine PC1 By PC2 via open
flow .

what are the ovs command which are needed to run on Pc2 to create a
datapath and what needs to be done on PC1 in order to control the switch
on PC2

DISCLAIMER:
intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NECHCL or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of NECHCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. .